Job Description / Permanent / WorkRemotly / Inhouse
Want to be part of an exciting new game made in istanbul, Turkey? Got what it takes to support our team as a Programmer? Then send us your application now!
Access one of our current projects as a first-hand developer of a Unique genre, third-person playable Open world survival experience.
Become part of our talented team.
Or join the unique storyline in a first-person, post-apocalyptic world in future time.
If you want to be a part of a new, big IP, apply to us with links to your portfolio or video footage from your previous projects.
Skills & Requirements
Experience at least in one project, a Third- or First-Person shooter, action, role-playing based, combat or melee game, but it does not have to be a released one.
Work experience as a Programmer.
- Passion for making games.
- To have expert experience in Replication / Networking.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 or 5.
- Good understanding of C++ in a game development environment.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints visual scripting.
- Experience with game development tools and methods.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Adopt existing development processes and look for improvements.
- Experience with Source Control.
- Good understanding of Physics.
Nice to Have
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Shipped at least 1 game on consoles and PC.
- Experience with the Gameplay Ability System.
- Experience with AI behaviour trees and EQS.
- Experience in defining combat experience, etc.
- Experience with Perforce.
- Experience with Linux.
- Able to modify the Unreal Engine to our needs.
- Experience with Animation, ALS-Animation Blueprint.